Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008-Round 2

The weekend after our visit from Papa Dennis and Nana Debbie, we had yet another Christmas get together at my Grandma Dot's house. It was extremely cold that Sunday and Josh and I debated whether to drag the boys out and risk them catching a cold right before Christmas. We decided to go ahead and make the trip to Hillsboro so we could visit with the family and I'm glad we did. We had so much fun. My grandma decided to get out her accordian (yes, I said accordian) and play us a few songs--it was quite entertaining. Most of the kids there didn't even know what an accordian was--obviously, Wii decided against a game called "Accordian Hero" and went with "Guitar Hero" instead--probably a good thing!! It was great spending time with my grandparents and with aunts, uncles, and cousins that we don't get to see all the time--after all, that's one of the best parts of Christmas, isn't it?

Andrew with Great-Grandma Dot and Fluffy.

Grandma Dot and her back-up singers-my mom, Aunt Janet and Aunt Judy.

No comments: