Hard to believe but my baby boy is 8 months old today. In only 4 short months Andrew will be a year old--crazy, crazy. Again, where has the time gone? God has truly blessed Josh and I with two of the sweetest little boys. Andrew is such a happy guy, he just goes with the flow (like his Mommy, right Josh?) and really never makes much of a fuss. Over the past month Andrew has pretty much mastered sitting up by himself and, by the way he is going from sitting position to his stomach, I don't think it will be long before he is crawling (YIKES). The only thing he still doesn't have is TEETH. Eight months old and still not a single tooth breaking through. I don't even see much white on his gums--it could be a while before my little guy gets to enjoy the good food!! And, can that boy roll!! I'll put him down and in minutes he is on the opposite side of the room.
Unfortunately, Andrew's had a bit of the flu this week. Although I'm thankful he waited until after the holidays to get sick it's actually not the best time either. On Monday, Andrew is scheduled to have outpatient surgery at Childrens' to remove a cyst that is growing on his left eyebrow. If he's sick, we'll have to reschedule the surgery which I don't want to do. They have to put him under to do the surgery which I'm a little anxious about so please keep us in your prayers and pray that all goes smoothly. I'll keep you posted on how it all goes!
Andrew ringing in the new year--"excuse me, did someone say it was 2009?"


No comments:
Post a Comment