Josh and I were awakened at 4:15 am this morning by the sounds of Jacob crying and yelling "I have a snotty nose, Mommy. I have a snotty nose." Poor little guy was coughing and sneezing and had snot all over him (sorry for the details). Then, of course, his crying woke up Andrew who then wouldn't go back to bed without a bottle. So, as I was comforting Jake, Josh was in feeding Andrew. Andrew fell back to sleep after his bottle, around 4:45am. Finally, around 6:00 am and after a dose of Benadryl, Jacob fell back to sleep. Just as I was about to crawl back into bed, Andrew woke up and was ready to start the day. Oh, the joys of motherhood!!
Poor Jake was miserable all day with his cold. He just kept telling me that "I'm not feelin' good, Mommy." I wish there was something I could do to make it better but, unfortunately, I think the cold will just have to run its course. Just as Andrew is getting over his stomach bug and ear infection too. Don't you just love winter????!!!!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment