Tuesday was Jake's first day back at his school but, due to ice, his teacher called and said that there wouldn't be any school that day. Since Andrew had a touch of the flu the day before I wasn't upset about not having to get out in the cold to drop Jake off. So, we had ourselves a lazy day and played in the basement with all the new toys that the boys got for Christmas. I decided to put Andrew in Jake's big swing that Josh had rigged up in the basement to see what he would think--well, he loved it!! He just giggled and giggled everytime I pushed him--I just love to hear that little guy giggle, it is so sweet. I just can't believe how big he is getting!! Here's a short video of Andrew in the big boy swing and Jake rocking out on his keyboard. Aren't snow days great?!!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment