Andrew turned 7 months old on his Daddy's birthday (Dec. 8). He is getting so big (almost too big for his carseat which Mommy is getting sick of lugging around.) He is sitting up like such a big boy with only a few tumbles here and there. When he's on his belly you can tell he wants to crawl and go after things but (thankfully) he's not quite figured out how to just yet. It won't be long though so I'm trying to enjoy the last few days of immobility. I won't know what to do when I'm chasing two little ones around--I get tired just thinking about it.
Andrew has the sweetest disposition and just giggles and giggles, especially at his big brother. It is so sweet to watch them interact. Jacob is always putting on a show to get him to laugh and it seems to always work. Andrew still doesn't have any teeth yet but I think he's working on some because he has been waking up in the middle of the night lately (which Mommy is not a big fan of). He's also been rolling over in the middle of the night and then wakes up because he can't roll back over that easily. I guess he figures Mommy doesn't need that much sleep before the holidays--wrong!! Oh well, once I'm up I definitely don't mind rocking him back to sleep and kissing those sweet chubby cheeks!
Mr. Big Man sitting in front of the Christmas tree--"I've been a very good boy this year!"
The Sweater Vest Brothers
Andrew and Jacob playing on a lazy Monday.


No comments:
Post a Comment