Monday, November 24, 2008

Gettin' Ready for Christmas


Andrew checking out Frosty--"How do you do? I'm Andrew."
Andrew doesn't quite have the sitting part down completely but he sure has a cute smile, doesn't he?
What kind of face is Andrew making? I think he had just burped or something when I took the picture.
Since we didn't have much going on on Saturday, we decided to put up the Christmas decorations inside the house. (The outside stuff will have to wait until this coming weekend.) We've never put our decorations up before Thanksgiving so it felt a little early but our weekends are a pretty busy from here on out. I think that Jake is really going to be into Christmas this year. He was so excited when we put up the Christmas tree--when he went to take a nap that afternoon he kept saying all the way up the stairs--"bye, Christmas tree, see you later."

I had bought a snowman gel decoration that I let him put on the window by the door--I think he messed with that thing all day long--moving the snowman around and taking the hat on and off. Jake was also a big helper when it came time to put the ornaments on the tree. Little brother, Andrew, couldn't take his eyes off the Christmas tree lights--he didn't know what to think. He particularly liked the Snowman that moves and sings "Frosty the Snowman"--since they're about the same size they became fast friends!!




No comments: