Friday, November 14, 2008

Andrew @ 6 months

Last Saturday Andrew turned 6 months old!! I'm still in shock as to how quickly 6 months has gone by. Andrew very rarely fusses--only when he's extremely tired or hungry. (Although he hasn't started teething yet so we'll see what that brings.) I have to say that Josh and I have truly been blessed with two very happy little guys!!
When we went to the doctor for Andrew's 6 month appointment he weighed 19 lbs, 8 oz and was 28 inches long--he is definitely a big boy!! Andrew is rolling all over the place and can sit up without me helping him for short periods of time. I can't wait until he can sit up in the shopping cart so I can stop carrying that carseat--it's sooo heavy--I'm definitely getting a workout with that thing!!

Here are some pics of my little 6 month old!!




"Hey, everybody, I have hair!!"--no, it's just a Halloween wig that Daddy put on me!!


Our little rock star!!


Without the wig--there's a little hair on his head!!





Mr. Happy

No comments: