I just had to show a couple of pics of my two boys. Andrew is getting so big--not a whole lot of hair yet but he is full of smiles and giggles these days. He is always giggling at Jake. Andrew is trying so hard right now to roll over but just hasn't done it quite yet. I hope he takes a little longer to figure it out since I don't think I'm prepared for another boy on the move. I still can't believe how quickly they learn things--Andrew is just grabbing at everything, squealing, holding his head up--a lot can change in just 3 1/2 months!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my! How my boys are changing!! I miss them all the time!! These pics are too cute!
awwwwwww!
We think Andrew looks just like your mom (Taran) in these pics!
Post a Comment