On Tuesday, Jacob started the Kids First program at Maryville First Baptist Church. He calls it "his cool" (he has a hard time with the "s" part). Anyway, he goes Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 to 1:00. He did great when Andrew and I dropped him off--just a few little tears but he seemed to get over it pretty quickly once I told him that he was going to go outside and play on the swings and slides after we left. I think I got a little teary-eyed too when I got out to the car--Jacob seemed so big as he walked into the school backpack in hand. However, Andrew and I did get to enjoy some quality one-on-one time--which means that I mainly just hugged and kissed him the whole time--he's so sweet!!!! It sure was quiet around the house, though, with Jacob gone since he is now talking all the time--I mean all the time!!! (I love to hear his voice so I don't really mind.) When Andrew and I picked Jake up I could see that he had been crying--I guess he saw all the other moms and got a little upset. As soon as he saw us he came bolting out the door--so cute!! We'll see how Thursday goes!!


No comments:
Post a Comment