Thursday, August 7, 2008

Extremely Excited

Although I probably won't get to go to a game this year, I am so pumped about my beloved Illini football team. Ranked preseason 19 by ESPN and 11 by NBC Sports, they are looking good by all accounts. The Braggin' Rights game will be a fun one to watch as Mizzou (I hate to admit) is ranked higher. I really believe Thrillinois will win this game. It will be close, but I think the Zookster will pull it through. The basketball team isn't looking too shabby either. Next year's recruiting class - ranked second only to North Carolina!!!! Maybe Zook is rubbing off on Weber in terms of recruiting? See my live feeds at the left of the page for the most up-to-date Illini Football and Basketball news! "I - L - L......I - N - I!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MIZ-ZOU! Go Tigers!