Last Tuesday, Jake's school was cancelled due to snow. He was so excited to be able to stay home and all he talked about was playing in the snow and making snow angels. However, with both boys just getting over major colds, I wasn't about to take them out. I promised Jake that Daddy would take him outside to play the next day while Mommy stayed inside with Andrew (good deal for Mommy).
So, to keep Jake happy until Daddy got home to take him outside, I put some snow in a bucket and let him play with it in the kitchen (thanks, Trina, for the great idea) and he had a blast shoveling it from one bucket to another. Andrew watched and played drums on some pots and pans--he is going to be quite the drummer one day. The weather might have had us trapped in for the day but I didn't mind at all--I just love watching them play together.


No comments:
Post a Comment