Monday, February 2, 2009

Snow Fun!!


Fun in the snow with Daddy!


Even Parker got to play in the snow.


Jacob and his Daddy in the cold while Mommy takes pics from the warm house!!

Jacob had been waiting for a big snow for some time so he could make snow angels and build Frosty the Snowman. Everytime we got a small dusting of snow he would say "can we build a snowman?" and we would have to reply "not enough snow yet." Finally, Tuesday and Wednesday answered his prayers. After Josh got done working on Thursday, he and Jacob layered on some clothes and headed outside to play in the snow. Thankfully, I had Andrew as my reason not to have to pile on clothes and stand outside in the cold--I'm not a big fan of winter if you recall. I thought that Jacob would only last 10 minutes out there but, to my surprise, they were outside for almost an hour--they only came in because Mommy was nervous that Jake was getting too cold. I think Jake could have stayed out for another hour if we would have let him.


No comments: