Monday, September 29, 2008
Fun with friends
A couple of weeks ago, Tyler and Lucas Rudd came over to play with Jacob and Andrew. Lucas (who is only three weeks younger than Andrew) and Andrew didn't play much but they did sit and watch their big brothers play. Poor Tyler-- Jacob was not in the sharing mood that day--I think he wasn't used to someone else playing with his toys--oh, is he in a for a rude awakening as Andrew gets bigger!! All-in-all, I think the boys had fun and I got to enjoy catching up with Krista and talking about life with two boys!! Hard to imagine but, in a few short years, the McKey and Rudd boys will be running all over Vicksburg!! Here's a pic of Tyler and Jacob--they're almost the same size but Jacob is 6 months older-oh, my little shorty!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment