On Sunday while Josh was at church with the youth group, Jake, Andrew and I ventured to the new playground at Goshen Elementary, which is the new school just a few blocks from our house. Since it's a K through 2 grade school, they have an awesome playground that is just right for Jake and some basketball hoops that are only about 6 feet off the ground (I'm going to dunk on them next time we're there:)). Jake had a ball going down the slide over and over and over. Andrew just giggled everytime he slid down--one day soon, they'll both be sliding down that slide.
After we got back from the playground, the kids from the cul-de-sac came over to play with Jake. Since I didn't want to break up the party, I just took a quick pic from the front door window. He gets so excited when the neighborhood kids are out playing and they are always so good to come over and play with him--we have such a great group of neighbors!!


No comments:
Post a Comment