Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday at the Park

Look at my guys having fun on the swings!!

Jakey ready for takeoff!

Andrew looking like such a big boy on the swing--hard to believe he'll be 1 in two weeks!

It was such an amazing day today that the boys and I decided to enjoy our lunch at what Jake calls "Crocodile Park" (since they have a fake croc head sticking out of the pond in the middle of the park). They have two different play areas complete with slides and swings, a merry-go-round (which Jake is not a big fan of) and a teeter-totter (which I'm not a big fan of). Although it seems like just a few months ago that Jake was a little too cautious to go on most slides, he has now become my little rebel and will go down any slide in sight. And, Andrew is at an age where I can throw him in the baby swing and he just giggles the entire time.

1 comment:

The White's said...

Yea, I've seen how you "throw" that poor baby around!! AND drop trays on his head!! Poor baby!

Just kidding!

Great pictures!