
I can say without any doubt that, at eleven months, Andrew is definitely a little man on the move. That boy is crawling everywhere, pulling up on anything and getting into everything. He loves crawling up the stairs (which is why it is constantly blocked off), getting in the fridge any time it's open (and breaking my eggs), dumping over the dog's water bowl, banging his hands on the TV and turning it on and off . . .and the list goes on!! All this and he's not even walking yet. It won't be long before he's doing that though--he's cruising around the furniture and constantly pulling himself up and trying to balance himself. He definitely keeps me on my toes!!

Andrew on the move!

In the trampoline with Jake.

Raiding the fridge with big brother.
Finally, after 10 long months, he has 3 teeth coming in!! They came all at once, which led to a few nights of having a fussy little boy and mommy and daddy who didn't get a lot of sleep!! Andrew loves mealtime (much like his mother) and will pretty much eat anything you put in front of him (much unlike his older brother). The whole time he eats he justs hums and dances making you think that it's the best thing he's ever tasted. Andrew loves any type of fruit, especially bananas, grapes, pears, peaches, and cantalope and his favorite veggies are peas, carrots and green beans. Unlike Jake, who at almost 3 will only eat chicken nuggets and hot dogs, Andrew loves meat-he powers down on turkey, those (nasty) Gerber meat sticks, hamburger, etc.
Everyone always says that the second child picks up on things much quicker and I would have to agree. Andrew has already mastered the sippy cup--if I give Jake his cup, Andrew throws a little fit until I give him a cup too. He already has a little vocabulary--he says "hi," "baba" (for bottle), "papa," "bubba" (which is what we call Jake at times), and, of course, lots of "dada" and "mama." When prompted, he can do "cheers" with his sippy cup (which is one of he and Jake's favorite things to do during lunchtime), he'll give out big, opened-mouth, wet kisses (which he loves to do when I'm rocking him to bed) and he'll dance (okay, bounce up and down) when you turn music on.
In just a few short weeks, my little guy will be 1 year old and I can honestly say that everyday Andrew just gets sweeter and sweeter. Josh, Jake and I are so blessed to have him in our lives and we have enjoyed every second on the past 11 months (okay, well not necessarily the waking up during the middle of the night while teething thing but you get my point) and we know that things will only keep getting better!!

"Mr. Messy"

"I finally have some hair!"
1 comment:
What a sweet post!
Post a Comment