A few weeks ago, Jake and I were at a birthday party for Jake's friend from school, Lexi, at Fitness & Fun in Bethalto. If you've never been to Fitness & Fun, it's basically a gymnastics place where kids can jump on trampolines, play on mats and just run all over the place. Jake was so excited to go--he talked about Lexi's birthday party all day. When we got there, he was pretty obsessed with the little slide they had there--he just kept going down that thing. All of a sudden, as I was talking to another mom who was at the party, I look over and Jake isn't on the slide anymore but is, instead, doing front rolls on one of the mats there. I was so surprised because, to my knowledge, he didn't know how to do a roll and had never done one. When I asked him where he learned to do a roll, he said "at cool, Mom" (which is how Jake pronounces "school.") At least he's paying attention at school!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment