Monday, March 16, 2009

Andrew at 10 months

Okay, so it's been a week since Andrew turned 10 months and I am just now blogging about it, but I have a good reason for that. The reason is because that little man has been keeping me very, very busy!!! Since learning how to crawl (the day after he turned 9 months), Andrew has learned how to get in every drawer and every cabinet in the house. Now that he can crawl, Andrew tries to go after big brother's toys and books, which doesn't sit well with Jake. About 2 weeks ago, he discovered how to pull up on furniture and he is now slowly starting to walk around it. And to top it all off, I found him crawling up the stairs after Jake the other day. Looks like we will need to do some major baby proofing around this place!!

Andrew is also quite the babbler. He is constantly babbling "mama," "dada," "baba." He still continues to the be the sweetest baby--we even got a card from the woman who watches him at the church nursery saying what a "precious baby" he was. He is definitely not the best napper, usually requiring about 45 minutes to an hour in the morning and the afternoon. Lately, he has been waking up once during the night, usually around 3:00 am. I'm not quite sure why he is waking up but I definitely hope he outgrows it soon--luckily, he goes right back to sleep (after a quick bottle, that is). Andrew still has NO TEETH--I'm not sure where those teeth are hiding but it seems like he has been working on them forever. I just can't believe that in less than two months, my little baby boy will be one!! My sweet little baby boy--we love you!!


Andrew hanging out in the dryer while Mommy folds clothes--the key nowadays in containment!!


Enjoying a Mommy & Me event at a gymnastics studio--lots of space to move, yea!



Andrew pulling himself up on the gymnastics mat.

Big brother Jake giving his little brother his bottle--what a good helper!!

Here's a quick video of Andrew crawling up the stairs after Jake and Parker. That boy can move!! (Note: At the end of the video, as I'm trying to focus in on Jake, Andrew started to slip on the stairs. Don't worry, I was there to catch him but I just wanted to assure you that no one was harmed in the making of the video.)


No comments: