After what seemed like an extremely busy weekend (neighborhood Wii bowling tournament on Friday, shopping with my sister, Tobey, on Saturday, lunch with our friends Jeff and Amy Busch at Roma's on Sunday followed by a birthday party in Alton later that day), the boys and I spent Monday morning doing nothing but playing with every toy in the house and doing lots and lots of laundry. (I had to leave later in the afternoon while Mimi babysat to have 4 cavities filled but I'm sure no one wants to hear about how fun that was!!)
Our neighbor behind us has a little boy, Decker, that is almost 5 months old. Since Andrew doesn't seem to want to be contained these days--all he wants to do is move, move, move--I told our neighbor that I would bring over our "Rockin' Jitter Buggy" for Decker to use. I wanted to wash it up a little before taking it over so I asked Jake to help. He had so much fun pretending that he was at the car wash (even though he absolutely dreads the car wash in real life).
Look at that attention to detail!!
All clean!!


No comments:
Post a Comment