It seemed like we had such a busy weekend this past weekend. With Josh finally getting home from California, I was pumped to have extra hands and get out of the house. I convinced Josh to take what we thought would be a quick trip to the Mills. Eight hours later we were finally home. Thanks to a 2 year-old who hates sitting in his stroller we didn't do much shopping (much to my disappointment) but we did spend several hours at the Nascar play area playing games and riding cars. At first, Jake loved riding the cars and wanted to "do it again, do it again." But, after the lady controlling the cars gave him whiplash, he didn't want to have anything to do with the cars. Andrew was such a good baby the whole day--just sleeping the day away in the stroller. I better enjoy it while I can!!!
On Sunday, we spent the day at MiMi and PaPa's house swimming and enjoying a warm July day. Although Jake didn't get any farther than the steps of the pool, he had a great time with MiMi and PaPa. Again, Andrew spent most of the day sleeping--on the hammock, which was so cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment