The absolute best part of the day is when Aunt Meg was taking a picture of Collin in front of the camel. Just as Meg started to take the picture the camel put his big ole' lips on Collin's head as if he wanted to take a bite!! I guess he thought that Collin needed a haircut!! So funny but I think it kinda gave Collin a bit of a scare!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
A Day at Grant's Farm
Yesterday Jacob, Andrew and I went to Grant's Farm with Aunt Jenny, Aunt Tobey, Aunt Meg, Collin and Chloe. We figured with the sale of Anheuser-Busch to InBev almost a done deal we better get there before they closed up shop. It was extremely hot but the kids had a great time nonetheless. Andrew was such a good baby, and, even with the heat, barely made a fuss. (Thank goodness!!) We saw all kinds of animals but I think Jacob enjoyed the Clydesdales most of all.
The absolute best part of the day is when Aunt Meg was taking a picture of Collin in front of the camel. Just as Meg started to take the picture the camel put his big ole' lips on Collin's head as if he wanted to take a bite!! I guess he thought that Collin needed a haircut!! So funny but I think it kinda gave Collin a bit of a scare!!

The absolute best part of the day is when Aunt Meg was taking a picture of Collin in front of the camel. Just as Meg started to take the picture the camel put his big ole' lips on Collin's head as if he wanted to take a bite!! I guess he thought that Collin needed a haircut!! So funny but I think it kinda gave Collin a bit of a scare!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment