Last night I went to a cancer association dinner in Hillsboro with my mom and sisters. It was fun to have a night out with the girls and to celebrate the lives of those who have survived cancer. They also had a silent auction which I got a little carried away with--I came home with a trunk full of stuff!! While I was at the dinner, Josh stayed at my parents' house with the boys. Josh, Jake and Drew went to McDonald's with Papa Dane where Uncle Jeff, Collin and Chloe met them later. After eating, they all went to the Hillsboro Lake to see the fish (and some snakes by accident) and watch the sun set. Jake had a blast throwing rocks into the water--he hasn't stopped talking about it. "I throw wocks Mommy, I throw wocks!!" So cute. We all met up later and made smores--Jake loves chocolate just like his daddy!!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment