Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last Lunch at Chuy's

Today I had lunch with the girls I used to work with at Arthur Andersen (back in the day): Kelli, SAS and Gainer. Now that we're all over the place it's hard for us to get together but, since Kelli was in town from Jeff City, we were able to meet for lunch at our usual spot--Chuy's in Dogtown. We all get our usual meals. . .Enchiladas de Crema for Kelli, SAS and Gainer and JR's Salad for me. . . with some cheese dip to start us out. It was great to catch up with them and hear about all that's going on in their lives. Unfortunately, we found out that Chuy's is closing next week---urgh!! So it looks like we will have to pick new meeting spot. Any suggestions, anyone?? We had some good times at Arthur Andersen and at Chuy's and I'll miss them both.

No comments: