I just want to take a minute with this post to say how blessed I am to have 2 happy, healthy little boys and how equally blessed I am to be able to stay at home with them everyday. Not to say that I don't have days that test my patience and completely exhaust me, but it is such a true joy to be there for all of their milestones and watch them learn and grow. People always ask me if we'll try for a girl and have a third and I'm usually quick to answer that 2 boys are fine by me. As those of you who know me well can attest, I've never been an overly "girlie-girl" so I'm probably more suited for boys--I'm a firm believer that God gives you only what you can handle!!
Jake showing off his new tennis shoes.
Everytime I pull the camera out, Andrew shouts "CHEESE"--I think that's what he's doing in the pic above.


2 comments:
Agreed! I hate when people ask if I'm going to try for a girl...as if my boys are chopped liver. I think the only people that think it's necessary for us to have a girl are those who have a mixed gender family. Those that have same gender families think that they are just fine. :)
Ryan tells me that he wants to grow his hair out now. When I ask him why, he says, "Like Jake and Cooper. They are handsome!"
Post a Comment